Professional Logo Design
Logo design and written signs, as its name suggests, send the message to the viewer by image. This kind of design can be a kind of modeling of manufactured products or abstract and geometric shapes. In the logo design, two-dimensional and three-dimensional techniques may be used, each of which has its own charisma depending on its type of activity.
- Symbolic or iconic: logo design using wildlife symbols or signs
- Logotype and writing signs: logo design with unique and dedicated font type
- Combination logo: the combination of the symbol and the text that represents the brand
What kind of logo do you like for your brand?
No matter what types of business you have! It’s important to look good to maximize your sales and customer satisfaction. So what to do?
The best communication bridge with your audience is the proper use of graphics and design to remind your customers needs and lead the customers to your side by creating related images.
Printed graphics mean an artwork that is created or considered aesthetic value. In fact, in printed graphics, the artwork is what’s ready to be sent to print.
Advotisa’s printed graphics services team make progress, with the goal of satisfying all customers and creating new visual solutions to the display of services and products, including providing printed graphics for the purpose of advertising a business.
Advotisa’s Printed Graphic Services:
- Logo design
- Designing advertising brochure, advertising catalog, bulletin
- Stationery graphic design: letterhead, envelope, business card, and folder
- Packaging design and label design
- Banner design, billboard design, stand design and all graphics activities in this area
A brand is a successful tool for marketing. We all know that an easy and popular name is easier to keep in mind, so if we provide services or products, it’s better to create a name for these services or products right now. This name should reflect our work and performance and everyone remembers after hearing it. The first step for personal branding is to choose the brand name according to the type of service. In selecting personal brands, we need to be careful about the popularity of the brand and avoid choosing conceptual names.
Internet branding means using the internet and virtual space to introduce a business. There is, of course, a lot of explanations about the meaning of this phrase. Many people think Internet branding means using search engines and social networks to better be visible! But this is not internet branding. Social networks, Google, Bing, and etc are just some of the tools that are used to make them more visible.
So if these are tools, what is internet branding?
Internet branding, also known as online branding, is a brand management technique that uses the Internet to enter the virtual world. In successful internet branding, the following platforms (or tools) are required:
- A professional website with high conversion rates
- Using social pages
- Using blogs and forums
- Using reportage advertisement for services and products in online magazines
- Video marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Digital Marketing – the most important of it is content creation and content marketing
- Internet advertising and advertising on social networks
Online Branding Techniques
The following should be considered in online branding techniques:
- Continuous web development (dynamic and enhanced features)
- Focus on the appearance of the site and its minor and general changes with respect to the occasion
- Using the education academy or news blog to attract audiences
- Interacting with social media and sharing website content in them
How Can We Build Internet Branding?
Brand branding methods vary. For each brand, depending on the type of business, it has to do a different branding. Because a branding method certainly does not work in other businesses.
Targeted and Creative Advertising:
To succeed in branding the Internet, businesses should seek to provide their products or services in a distinctive and innovative way. If you do not have targeted and creative ads, you’ve definitely wasted your money!
Continuousness is the most important element of victory! When you work on a task continuously, you will get closer to succeed by and by. Also, advertising should be continuous in order to be effective. Here are Advotisa’s solutions regarding Internet Branding:
- If you plan to advertise, you must distribute your budget so that you can advertise at least every three months in one media.
- Using continuous slogans but not similar
- In continuous advertising, you must provide different ads each month.
Customers are your Gods! This is not blasphemy. Because your income and your personnel’s salary are supplied by your customers. So for a reliable branding, think of creating a system for continuous services providing before and after the sales process. Here are Advotisa’s Solutions for providing continuous services from Internet:
- Setting up an online chat system with supporters
- Setting up the customer portal section to examine requests and payments
- Gaining complete customer information to congratulate them on important occasions
- Using reminder Email or Message for services and thanking customers for their support to promote brand loyalty
Stay Friends with Your Customers!
Public relations and customer relationships are highly relevant to your business. The more closely your relationship with your customers, the more successful you will be in your business. Here are Advotisa’s Solutions for promoting public relations:
- Private conversation with managers
- Examining customer’s business to get familiar in order to provide the services and products in the best way
- Familiarity with all senior managers of collections and their communication indirectly via email or telegram
- Inviting managers whom you have cooperated with, once a year, privately or in a Congress
With these solutions and understanding Internet branding, this question arises:
Is branding more important in the virtual world or in the real world?
Here is our personal opinion, in our opinion:
- Adding the Internet to your media and advertising space.
- The Internet is the biggest media and has the most influence in your life!
- As the Internet has become part of life, businesses must become part of branding.
- Providing services and products on the Internet has become a must
- When you launch a website, it looks like you have a business that is open 24 hours and can be seen anywhere!
So take your second office seriously and plan to improve it.
Branding Services FAQs
What Is The Process Of Branding?
To answer this question, first, familiarize yourself with the brand concept. Like many industries, marketing is filled with a wide variety of jargons. A brand is a name of a unique product or service in a market which make it differ from other product or service. The process of creating and publishing a brand name is called branding. In a simple word, branding means the act of creating a brand. Your brand is your promise. Your brand defines who you are and who you desire to be. In addition, people will identify and recall you by means of your brand.
The branding process is about developing, describing and creating experiences which customers can feel.
What are the differences between brand and branding?
In fact, a brand is a type of marketing tool and the branding is an action. Some people call it advertising branding, which is wrong because branding is about introducing something, but advertising is about promoting.
What is the purpose of branding?
The aim of branding is to create a marketing communication tool which leads to inform people, better communication and better customer service. Introducing your brand is a time-consuming and complex task. Branding can cause to increase sales, more presentations, and more product fans.
What are the stages of the branding process?
- Specifying your customers
- Study about brands in your industry
- Characteristics and advantages of your products and services
- Creating a tagline and logo
- delivering brand message
- Spread brand personality
- Designing poster, banner, and business card
In conclusion, the branding process is one of the most important parts of your business. A successful branding process can change your business into a big competitor in the market. Also, this causes customers to trust in your brand and buy your products. Alternatively, they Repeat shopping and introduce you to others.
How Can You Make Your Brand Famous?
How do I brand my products? How to develop a brand identity?
Describing your brand depends on many factors. You should be aware of your company’s mission and objectives, characteristics, and advantages of your products or services, customers’ attitudes toward you, customer contact quality with your company and customer’s needs and demands.
After gathering the above information, it’s time to begin making prototypes. Typography, color, and voice are the main aspects of a brand. Each one plays an important role in customer communications. Therefore, you must use a great font such as Comic Sans. In other words, you should pick types, colors, and voice that people describe as you describe your business.
Moreover, you need a memorable and meaningful tagline which delivers your brand messaging. You must determine your target customers to understand who you are attempting to reach and what their lifestyles are. This will help you to create a brand identity. Your voice (tagline) should be friendly, technical, informative and promotional.
As a whole, your brand image must be visible everywhere.
The branding process can be divided into the following parts:
- Brand strategy
Brand strategy is a plan to determine how, what, where, when and to whom you deliver your brand messages. In order to have a successful brand, you need a brand strategy to make you different from competing against big brands. A successful brand appears constantly in communication with people, environment, print, packaging, website, social media, sales and customer services. It is important to have a branding process to communicate with your target audience.
- Brand identity
- Logo design
- Poster design
- Stationery suite
- Business collateral
- Color scheme
- Banner design
- Business card design
Design a great logo and place it everywhere. This part is very important to your company branding process. Invest in time and money to employ a professional designer or agency to design your logo and tagline. A brand logo contains logo size and placement, color, typography, iconography, image and web elements.
- Brand tools
You should use your brand tools such as Website, Social page, blogs and etc., to increase the visibility of your brand. These tools will help you to promote your brand. Picking the tools are based on your promotion plan.
- Brand Launch
In this stage, you are about to introduce your brand. But how? You have 2 options. The first one is that you have to introduce your brand to your team or staff. This leads to having an internal brand. You will not believe that it is the most important part of your brand launch section. Because if your employees do not know why and how this brand is created and what its goals are, they may be confused in the middle and you may also get away from your goal.
The most important reason for using an external launch is to get more attention from people in the short term. By introducing your brand in this way you can make your first impression and deliver your brand message to the people. In this case, you can use Media or release a video about your brand. Even you can use a lower-pressure way in which your brand identity forms slowly.
With this guide, you can understand what you wish to have in your branding. In Advotisa, you can have a professional designer team and consultants. You can have a variety of branding services which make your brand famous across the country and even the world.
When Do You Need The Branding Process?
Almost all brand-based marketing requires the branding process. For instance, imagine that a company produces new products which have not been in a market. In this case, a full branding process is required. Common situations are as follows:
- Replacing a company to vie with new rivals
- Integrating two companies with 2 various brands
- Establishing a new company or business
- A great shift in business strategy or direction
- Providing new service
- And so on.
How long does the branding process take?
Estimating branding time depends on the following factors:
- Size of your business
- Your product or service
- Number of required brand assets
- Your budget
- The branding service provider
- brand launch
- Your competitors
- Your opportunities and challenges
- Your market
If you want to get professional advice and having professional branding, like many other business owners, you can use the services of agencies and companies related to this field. Advotisa branding process is mentioned below.
- Studying about your goals and brand
- Researching on your market and rivals
- Working on your brand strategy
- Working on your brand identity such as designing the logo
- Working on your brand launch
- Giving you a marketing plan
- Supporting and consulting
Estimating branding process time
Each section described above will take time but in different durations.
Researching and studying about your goals and brand, your market and rivals, finding a position in the market. This process may take one day or a week or even more based on your data. Working on your brand strategy takes 1 week to 1 month. Working on your brand identity takes the most time. In this part you need:
- Logo design
- Font options
- Tagline development
- Poster design
- Stationery suite design
- Business collateral design
- Choosing a Color scheme
- Banner design
- Business card design
- Social profiles
- Website design and development
Actually, this part takes more time because it is more delicate and more accurate. Your brand identity takes 1 month to 2 months. 3 to 8 months is a common time for website design and development based on your website structures.
In general, branding is a long term process. It’s better to have a professional team on your side. Proudly, we can say that you can rely on Advotisa branding services.